Vicbrew 2021 Volunteer Info
Judges and Stewards
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
If you have not registered and are willing to be a judge or steward, please register.
If you would like to volunteer to be a competition staff member, please register or update your account to indicate that you wish to be a part of the competition staff.
Other Volunteer Info
This year's judging will be on the weekend of the 11th and 12th of September at the same venue as previous years - Belgian Beer Cafe Eureka, 5 Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne, Melways 2F E7. Located about 5 minutes walk from Flinders St Station across the Evan-Walker bridge, this is a BJCP-registered competition and all judges are welcome.
Why volunteer at VicBrew as a judge or steward?
· Evaluate some of the best beer in the state in Australia's biggest homebrewing competition.
· Hone your judging skills by judging alongside highly experienced beer judges.
· Earn BJCP points.
· Free lunch provided for all volunteers.
· Novice judges and stewards are welcome, with on-the-job training provided.
· A great range of Belgian beers and craft brews in the Eureka bar.
Starting and finishing times for Saturday and Sunday are expected to be 9.00 am to 5:00 pm. Please register on this website as a judge and/or steward. If possible register for a whole day (or both day) as this greatly simplifies the scheduling of sessions.
We encourage you to pass this message along to any of your friends or acquaintances who might be interested in judging or stewarding. If you have questions, feel free to email Mark Hibberd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your assistance,
VicBrew 2021 committee